Since 1760, Berger has been involved in developing and producing paints for the world. With over two and a half centuries of experience, Berger has advanced into several ranges of paints including decorative paints for the home, and a multitude of other surfaces – interior, exterior, concrete, plaster, wood, metal and others. Its wide range of paints also goes across the price spectrum in every category; consumers are spoilt for choice with a variety of quality choices that are economically optimal.
Brands under the Berger umbrella:
- Berger Comfort and Berger Emulsion – Interior paints
- Water based Anti-Bacterial Emulsion – An Acrylic emulsion wall coating formulated with high performance polymers and anti-bacterial agents that promotes better hygiene and health. It is mercury and lead free
- Berger Gloss – Polished finish for walls
Quality Park Industrial Development Selangor
Government Quarters Precint 9, Putrajaya
Through 260 years of commitment to research and development and capitalising on the innovation in paint technology, the Berger Group has been crowned with a number of recent successes including:
- Weathertuff – An elastomeric coating for walls subject to thermal expansion and cracking.
- Medishield – An exceptionally low odour emulsion, designed for health conscious consumers, and for more comfortable application in enclosed air-conditioned spaces.
- Berger Weathertuff Silicone Emulsion – for a long lasting luxurious look.
Berger International Sdn Bhd. manufactures the whole range of Decorative, Protective and Marine Coatings in Malaysia, technologically backed by Berger World Wide Research and Technology Centre. In this regard, strict quality assurance practices are adhered to and total quality control is conducted with regards to quality of raw materials and quality of manufactured products. The company is accredited with ISO 9001:2008 certifications.